AMP UP AUTUMN WITH A RICH, BOLD LIP
1. Clarins teamed up with fashion dynasty The Kooples to create two new versions of the cosmetic company’s iconic Lip Comfort Oil. They’ve “relooked” the cult-favourite oil to create an edgy new duo that styles lips in two limited edition rock chic shades. Limited edition Clarins x The Kooples Lip Comfort Oils available October 15,
$25 each; clarins.com; thekooples.com
2. A new finish of Lancome’s L’Absolu Rouge lipstick launches this fall, the fifth in the range. With an exclusive blend of tourmaline and luminous colours, this version is Ruby Cream and is shaped like a ruby gemstone.
L’Absolu Rouge Ruby Cream, shown in “Ruby Queen,” $41; lancome.ca
3. Hydrating, long wearing lip stain with a satin matte finish by Bite Beauty. Available in three shades, shown in “Sangria Slush.” Bite Beauty Outburst Lip Stain, $30; bitebeauty.com
4. The latest addition to the best-selling Luminous Lip Crayon collection from Juice Beauty is “Healdsburg,” a vibrant fuchsia named after Healdsburg, California, where the Juice Beauty Farm is located. Juice Beauty Luminous Lip Crayon, $27; available at Murale and select beautyBOUTIQUE locations.
5. A multi-tasking cream colour for lips and cheeks, created with nourishing organic ingredients. Layer the application for a youthful sheer to a more densely-coloured stain, depending on how much is applied. RMS Beauty Lip2cheek, $45; available at Murale and select beautyBOUTIQUE locations.
6. High-shine shades formulated with hyaluronic filling spheres and luminous oils add natural-looking plump without the pain, along with a captivating fig vanilla scent. Shown in “Bonus Baby” and “In The Red,” Stila Beauty Boss Lip Gloss, $20; stila.ca
7. Formulated with natural extracts, rich vegetable oils, exotic butters and waxes, True Glue products are made to make you look and feel great. This Canadian brand is known for its everlasting makeup and vegan and cruelty free products. True Glue Stuck on You Natural Lipstick in “Deals in Heels,” $21; true-glue.com